Translate

Search This Blog

2012/05/04

Flight to Paris

Yesterday we left Toronto for Paris. Here is a picture of me pretending to be Spider Man at the airport.



On the plane we got to see the sun go down. It was really pretty.



I tried to sleep but it was hard. They served me a kid's meal for dinner with macaroni and cheese. I ate most of it and then I took my Dad's chicken parmigiana. It tasted good! I did sleep through breakfast though.

I woke up in time tpo see the sun rise. It was beautiful! Dad took this great picture.

They had maps showing where we were and how cold it was outside of the plane and how fast it was going. The plane was 35,000 feet high and it was -74C outside of the plane. I'm glad it was warm inside.

Here are some more pictures from the plane.




I like Air Transat.

No comments:

Post a Comment